Friday, September 18, 2009

Our new Blog!!


Hi everyone!! This is going to be our new blog!! Hkfarnsworth@gmail is also our new email!! along with a joint facebook!! We no longer have anything seperate as far and cyber accounts go!! We are Getting married Dec. 19, 2009 and Super excited!!! We will be posting lots of Details about the wedding as soon as we ourselves knows whats going on! haha... And we will keep you all updated on our lives as we start the adventures of it TOGETHER!!!!! We are currently planning to move to HAWAII after our wedding for school! Huston will be attending BYU Hawaii and I will probably start a OTprogram in the Fall :) We are getting excited as the time nears that we get to be sealed in the temple for TIME AND ALL ETERNITY!!

2 comments:

  1. Kilie! I am so excited for you! I am so glad it worked out! I remember you telling me about him before he left for his mission! Oh, fun days! Congrats again! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so dang happy for you girl, seriously! you and him are just so darn cute!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete