-just missing you!

-always were a good big brother even though i enjoyed pestering you and your friends.
-i thought this was an appropriate birthday picture! and nothing is changed my face is still covered in batter whenever cake is made! Happy birthday brother! .. Just thought you should know we were thinking of you. I sure do miss you! Alot has changed within just the last couple months! Your little sister got married. .. yes dont worry he takes great care of me and i think you would really like him! :) and after we got married we moved to Hawaii! ... Cool huh!?Ya i know, your wandering how mom handled that!? well, she misses us, but i think she is ok! ;) Hows life up there!? are you keeping everyone in line!? especially Jean! She needs it the most im sure! haha.. Thank you for coming to our sealing, I could feel you enter the room with brother Farnsworth. Everyone there knew that you were too, and that means the world to me i knew you wouldnt miss it! You are my big brother in heaven and i know that you are closer sometimes than we all think! ... well.. Marlie and Jenson...haha.. They are good. We are all really close! I keep them in line for you dont you worry. However.. Mom blames me for Marlie.. and how mature she is..but i think i can blame YOU for sending her too us..knowing fully how she would turn out to be! haha.. Jenson, well i think you would be proud, he is such a good kid..He even keeps me in line! He is a great example to Marlie and I, and has nothing but good in his heart! He does so much service, and he SINGS and stays really active, he didnt quite want to take on the athletics in the family like you and I did, but i know you would still be proud of him for doing what he loves most! ..Gosh we miss you around here. I cant believe you are 26 today!! You are SO old! .. guess what else? Your little sister will be 21 and LEGAL on saturday. you know what that means?? well all that means is that MOm and dad are getting old! haha.. ya.. Mom calls me the Unruly one in the family.. can you believe that? Where in the world might she think that? maybe because i am UBER sarcastic and i dont really take anyones crap! haha.. but i know you already know all this.. It sort of makes me feel better when i write you a letter every year on your birthday. .Like i am closer to you or something. I just wish sometimes SOO badly that were still an earthly part of our family, but i know that you are still doing SOOO much good in heaven waiting for us to meet you there and i sure hope that we all live up to that, because you are a good big brother! I remember you. .. I remember you.
I love you
Love your Little Sister,
Kilie Jaccy Rainey Farnsworth
Wow, Kilie. I had no idea you had a sibling in heaven. That was a beautiful letter- I hope you feel great comfort even though im sure days like this are hard. Love you.
ReplyDeleteOh Ki,what a sweet tender letter. I have had him on my mind all day. He was my best friend growing up and I swear it doesn't get any easier as the years go by because I think about all the fun we could be having with our kids! I am proud of you for doing this. It truly was a precious letter and one I will always remember. I agree with him being at your sealing. I could see him. I could feel him. I think thats why I was much more emotional. He was a great brother and he always will be. I love you very much!
ReplyDeleteHi Kilie, it's Joy (Hatch) Albrecht.
ReplyDeleteI came across your blog and wanted to say hello. What a sweet letter to Braiden! I just wanted to tell you that I remember your brother and still think of him. We went to school together (I was a grade below him) and I used to play with him at recess sometimes, I even had a little crush on him :).
Congrats on getting married and moving to Hawaii! I'm so glad that life is going so well for you!
P.S.- My blog is http://joyandaaron.blogspot.com
Have a great day!