Friday, September 17, 2010

whats in my head...

-i like to sleep in... currently i have a 7 day a week schedule right now where that is not going to ever be possible. I will be resorting to naps whenever i can.

-Homework will be consuming most of my time, i can already tell. This becoming a more motivated student thing is going to cramp my blogging style. sorry readers.

-I love getting notes :) they make me happy. I got a really fun note from some cousins and my aunt this week in the mail, and a friend left a really really nice thank you note on my door today. just enough to ease the stress level after day 2 of classes.

-I have the best friend in the whole world. :) i live with him, he has curly hair..and smiles all the time and is really silly. He makes it worth getting up in the morning is all i wanna say. I love my husband.

-a funny quote on my friends facebook made me laugh, but its soo true. Over hear a convo going something like this, "so, were you born in 1991 or 1992?" ....what the!? kids from the 90's already?? I am old.

-we started our garden. i will post pictures soon. we found a beautiful garden close to ours that is very well kept and it is very motivating for us. We cant wait to plant the seeds, and get the water piping in, and build our little fence around it. .. my only thing is.. WHEN WILL I EVER HAVE TIME FOR THAT!? .. It is something we plan to always work on TOGETHER so one is not always doing the work. :) anyways.. hopefully we can get our veggies to grow in this RED hawaiian soil.

-we miss our family. it is time to go home. i think school just slowed my time frame down SOOO much. its going to be a LONG semester

-did i already mention textbooks are expensive? Huston really has not had to buy very many...and all of a sudden i needed one for EVERY dang class. ha. EXPENSIVE!

-i am not looking forward to big wave season..coming up..SOON. I will never see my husband. haha

-i could be doing some homework right now.. but i am not. so i should probably get back to that... but hey... TGIF.. only i wont have much of weekends anymore. Say goodbye to those. :)

LOVVEEE
ME!

3 comments:

  1. that's what I always say too, but somehow I manage to squeeze in some fun time...(followed by long late nights of homework..) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just stay on top of the garden!! if you skip a day of weeding you will be over run with weeds!! we gave up. but i hope you will succeed! love ya

    ReplyDelete