

Ok so.. i failed miserably at the goals i set for this week. yep. sure did. Didnt work out but once, and didnt watch conference and didnt do very much homework..i felt like i was behind all week. .. but i will say that you better believe that next week i will be hitting up these goals!.. I was just more tired than anything this week. Sleep sleep sleep is all i wanted to do this week... and i decided since i slept so much this week, haha... i should be nice and ready for next week! .. so.. here is to next week!!! :)hey one goal i accomplished was not eating all the marshmallow maties!! :) thats a start right? hehehe
Haha I love your positive attitude Kil! Love and miss you mucho! I am very proud of your enthusiasm to try again next week, sounds about like me!
ReplyDelete