Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Character

Lately... my life consists of NOOOOOO MOTIVATION! i dont think i have done homework in almost a month. I have been scrambling like crazy i feel like just to get things done. haha. why? I dont know! Anyways.. for class the other day i had to read this talk... The Transforming Power of Faith and Character by Elder Richard G. Scott
Of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles, and i thought... ok... Its time to get motivated. :) And this week has progressively gotten better. :) ... These good ol men know what they are talking about! It was just what i needed. A little something to pick me up and help me get through the rest of the semester. I wasnt just lacking in the homework department either.. the little spiritual things needed some attending to also! Read this talk, and enjoy!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment