

Recently we have decided to start saving for one of these babies for ME! .. I already have a computer, but its heavy to carry around and is slow..and i just have all around converted to mac since Huston got his. We decided to just sell mine and put it towards the cost of the new toy.
However, little did i know.. we would not have to save for very long. The government has helped make this possible. Last week i recieved a pretty nice looking check in the mail as a scholarship for doing so well my first year in school at BYU-H. We are just going to be counting this whole computer thing as an educational purchase. I was super excited when my husband said, "well..it looks like we can go get your computer sooner than we thought!"
I cant decide for sure which one i want. I WANTTT the Mac Book air, but practicality keeps telling me to go for the NEW Mac Book Pro. Any opinions?
Stay tuned to find out which beauty we bring home! Her name will be Bon Qui Qui and she will be my new baby until we make one that is human. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment