Friday evening my parents went out of town. My husband came home from work tired and we had the house to ourselves. This is a rare occasion. (We live with my parents! Which is nice, we definately appreciate the help, but we miss being on our own...and we are in the process of trying to make that happen.)
Anyway, I was hungry and my husband didnt want to go out because he was tired, so I decided I was going to brave the grill for the first time and make us some dinner. My husband laughed, and decided to "teach" me how to grill. haha
It turned out to be a really fun date. Maylie sat on the back porch watching us grill and we laughed and talked with her outside. She loves attention of course.
The steak turned out pretty good and im glad my husband decided to help. Haha. Amazing what no TV and time outside can do for a little family like ours. It was nice un-interupted true quality time and we loved it!
"Your letting mom do this??"




No comments:
Post a Comment