Huston is the BEST dad. I could never imagine a better person to be the father of my children.
He is amazing and I have fallen in love watching him LOVE our daughter. He will do anything for her. He is more than helpful.
He lets me sleep most nights and will feed her a bottle. He gives me "ME" time when he gets home in the evenings, he gets so excited to see her when he gets home, He usually goes to her first... Ive had to get used to taking a back seat to my own daughter. and
Maylie... well she has the most special connection with her father. In a second she will go from crying for me, to seeing her dad's face or hearing his voice and SMILING.
He is someone I can never compete with. Granted we are on the same team;), but Boy does Maylie love her father. Gahh... I wish words could describe the actual connection between a daughter and her father. Someday Maylie will learn that Huston is MINE and it will crush her. Haha
Anyways, To Huston, The best husband and father I know... Maylie and I are truly grateful for everything you have done for us, and everything you do. We love you more than you will ever know. Thank you for being OURS!!
***We celebrated with a big steak dinner. Kevin Rainey was presented with new grilling tools from us and Huston got a new cordless drill set for his "first real fathers day"
TO: DAD RAINEY- You are the most giving person I know. Thank you so much for all you do! Im such a daddy's girl and i'm so grateful to have married a man similar to you! I love you dad! So glad you will always be mine!
Father Farnsworth- Thanks for raising my greatest blessing. Huston loves your and misses you more than you will ever know. We wish Maylie could know her papa Baye, but we know you look our for us. Love you dad







No comments:
Post a Comment