Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Change

umm.. there has been lots of change in our lives lately.

1. Huston's internship started. It wasnt supposed to start unti Sept. 2, however they put him on for Aug. 2nd instead and in a matter of two weeks our plans of saving more money and Huston working until the beginning of next month were no longer in the cards. He put two weeks in and literally started the day his two weeks ended. He first flew to Oregon for orientation, and is now in the valley all over. HE LOVES WHAT HE IS DOING. I am happy to see my husband happy. He comes home and literally wont stop talking about his experiences!

2. I got a job. With a non profit organization called A NEW LEAF. I LOVE IT! I am basically a behavior coach for kiddos who have high needs case managers. Its experience in my field, its evening hours, if official, and professional, I work from home, I can still be a mom, and the pay is actually worth my time. Its wonderful and I thank the Lord everyday for the opportunity he allowed to just fall into my lap. My salary is just keeping us afloat. Luckily we have my parents helpings us out quite a bit by allowing us to eat thier food and live in thier house

3. Maylie is 7 months old. She has 7 teeth and LOVES animals. Shes the happiest easiest going little human ever. We love her

4. in 4 years of marraige, we finally became a 2 car family. We love our car! We got a 2003 Gold Honda Accord. LOVEEE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment