Friday, November 7, 2014

soo.. Im pregnant.

So two months ago... i kind of wrote a freak out post and deleted it. A post about infertility...  Two months ago, I learned my ovaries were covered in cysts. yep... polycystic ovaries. When i was diagnosed all I heard was HARD TO CONCEIVE. My cycle was irregular because of it... all that jazz....

To regulate my cycle the doc could put me on birth control, or ..... Femara, which is basically Chlomid. Since we were not wanting to prevent "birth"... I chose Femara. Which regulates your period in the way of... dun dun dun... OVULATION.

long story short... two months. two cycles later, I was pregnant.

heres how I kind of knew...

I got carsick on a trip to lakeside.- I never get carsick.
I took 3 naps. 3... I never nap.
I was emotional, and crying ALOT.
I havent cried in a while...
I was late. Obvious sign
I took 3 negative pregnancy tests (cheap ones)
Still no period...
Bought and expensive test.... Clear Blue, BAM.

two seconds... life changing news.
Fetus number two is underway.

We are excited. Beyond excited. I couldnt believe it really. Mostly fear starting running through my brain. We love Maylie SOOO much. TOO much, how can I love another child this much? How can this child change our family dynamic so much? Am i ready? Yikes.

So far, Fetus number two is GREAT. Much nicer to mommy than Maylie. I feel Great. I havent puked yet, knock on wood. I have energy. its interesting...

Maylie is excited for a sibling... She kisses mommies belly and asks wheres my baby? every stinking morning.


I am due at the end of June.

I am 8 weeks Pregnant. Yes, early to announce. But we aren't big secret keepers.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Baby number two fills a whole you didn't know was there, just like baby number one. :) Very Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete