Friday, January 29, 2010

Dear Bessie!

Dear Bessie,

First of all i just want to start by saying not a day goes by where i dont think of you, and you are more beautiful than Beatrice, and i will always love you more. You were my first love and always will be:) I am so sorry i have to leave you at home with DAD and that you cant experience this beautiful adventure, and i am so sorry that i married a man who would rather ride beatrice than you. I am also very sorry that Santa Clause has brought Huston and I bicycles to ride while we are here, i hope that you can forgive me.Im even sorryier that you have to deal with Mom calling you BETSIE..Dont worry.. you will set her strait one of these days! Oh bessie, you were so reliable, and lasted me through those hot summers i had to ride you to volleyball practice. I hope dad is taking good care of you and that .. well and that you will someday find it in your heart to forgive me. I will never fall in love, like i did with you. I promise i will try to name my newest friend after you and i will not get as cool of a basket to put on her.
Love,
Rider of Bessie
ps. Dear rider of Beatrice...your but is too bigg... thats why your tire popped. hahahahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment