Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Polynesion Cultural Center




































We were gifted tickets to the PCC through the school yesterday and we both had a really fun day! The cultures here are so neat! We have both been to the PCC before but we still enjoyed the shows! We both just might end up working there which might be an opp. of a lifetime! Huston is thinking he can dance and stick his tongue out;) haha.. He just needs to work on his tan and get a little more brown! lol Huston started school today and i am still job searching!!! Wish us luck as we continue to get settled!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you are having a blast over there in Hawaii and are loving being married, which I am so glad to see! :) It will be fun seeing all of your adventures over there through your blog so keep updating! I am still sad I missed your big day celebrations but know that I still love ya! :)

    ReplyDelete