I just wanted to say Happy mothers day! To all! there are so many of you that are such good examples to me. this year was my first year away from home on Mothers day. it was weird.... Thought i should let my mother know i love her, and im sorry we couldnt be with her. My mothers day was really nice. i am not a mother yet, but my husband suprised me with a sweet note in the morning and with ice cream for breakfast! He is the best! :) .. We had a nice dinner and have just spend the day together reminissing about someday;) haha... Anyways.. Happy Mother's Day! It really is a special day, every woman is a mom in thier own way, so celebrate it! I love These Women, more than words can descibe. .. there is a picture missing of my grandmother Rainey..I dont have a digital one, and also, i dont have a picture of grandma Farnsie either, but she is one amazing woman too! i wish we were there to wish you all a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY and celebrate it with you in person.


No comments:
Post a Comment