I feel like since i have to actually do something with my life... like work... i have hardley anytime to myself.between work and making sure i get to spend time with huston. i feel like i have lost touch with alot of people..including my own family. lucky me to have a wonderful mother who still texts me everyday.. yep.. everyday this week to tell me she loves me. I am so greatful for that. Sometimes i feel like i dont even have time to sit down and text her back or call her..or skype with my family...or go see my good friends here,or even check up on them during the week..anymore...or even just to SERVE people. which I LOVEEE doing... now.. my thought process is alot different. hmm..i should mak them cookies/dinner to brighten thier day..or becuase they need it.. ok now when do i have time.. oh wait.. I DONT! . and its GAY... ok thats my venting about work THIS week. not to mention someone at pizza hut asked me if i was prego??.. WHAT? i havent even gained weight? do i really look that big?? ... in my head im thinking I WISH..about the pregnant part.not the being big part.lol.. but at the same time im trying not to get upset. haha... i think its because of the way my apron was on my shirt for work.
Anyways.. i have found that my husband and i are starting to repeat meals.. our easy ones at least...and i would like for all you readers to please post some of your recipes if you dont mind... easy ones. minus desserts please... only dinner/lunch/even somethin easy for breakfast. We love to cook.. together or even just for each other..but i feel like all of our fast easy meals are getting repetitive. Plus we just started this eating healthy ordeal/diet. Its really making me feel good! its been a whole four days.. but i feel better about myself already. anyways... thats aside the point... i would greatly appreciate the recipes if you have any. please oh please! ... and i hope you all post.. because we are in need. do this for a friend. ... post one.. or post a few....happy posting!
Hey Kilie,
ReplyDeleteI saw your dad at the store last Saturday. He looks great and says they are all doing well. It was great talking to him for a minute. Looks like you guys are having some great adventures in paradise. I admit I am a little jealous. :) Do you own a crock pot? If so, a really easy recipe I like to do with it is buy about a pound of beef stew meat chunks and put it in the crockpot. Add a can of chopped green chilies(the small can) and about 1/2 cup water, salt pepper. Cook on low for about 5 hours or until the meat just falls apart when smashed with a fork. Shred all meat and then place in corn tortillas roll them up and eat them. You can add cheese, salsa, tomatoes, ect. I love crock pots. You throw all the ingredients in and walk away for a few hours and then it is done by the time you get home from work. Let me know if you have one and I will send a couple more of my favorite crock pot recipes.
I feel the frustration!!! What kind of a recipe are you looking for. I know an easy and quick one, but what do you already have (what meals have you been repeating), because I can give you a lot. Do you have a crock pot?
ReplyDeleteHEy girl! I am starting a recipe blog here in the next day or so... when I have time :) and the link will be posted on my blog. Ill let you know when it's up and you can try some :) Pretty much whatever I make, if it's good I'll post it. How are you? Well, besides being so busy n all. It's good to stay busy tho! It keeps you from being bored. haha. Anyways. Hope all is well... love you!
ReplyDelete