Thursday, January 20, 2011
Im Old...
I wont lie.. lately i have been pondering the fact that if i would have stayed in my program at NAU i would have just graduated this last(2010) December with my classmates. Weird eh?? Oh well.. i have come to terms with the fact that i was not supposed to be a student at that point in my life. for some reason i am supposed to be now, with students who are much much younger than i am. Yesterday in class... we were discussing 9/11 and my teacher said "where were you? how old were you? what do you remember?" well, it just so happens i was in 7th grade at that point in time and some kid across the room raised his hand and says.. i am not sure i really understood, i was only in 3rd grade. WHAT THE HECK???? YOU WERE ONLY IN THIRD GRADE?? well i guess this may marks fives year out of high school for the class of 2007, but really? .. I am old! I still feel like i just graduated. Where has time gone?? instead, my little brother jenson is graduating this year, and i am Marlie will be in 7th grade. And my brother in law james just left on his mission... holy cow!! .. ya.. i cant imagine how my mother and father feel! They are even older, thats what i keep telling myself to make me feel better;) hehe. Cant wait to see what the future has in it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Give yourself a break Kilie... we were only in 7th grade when 9/11 happened!! haha, but ya I catch your drift.
ReplyDeleteI feel ya! That is how I feel but then "older" people always tell you that you are still so young. But Seriously! I was in the 8th grade when 9/11 happened. Is that better? :)
ReplyDeleteI feel old too and I dont like it. I don't want to grow up any more. Can we freeze in time and just stay this age forever??