Thursday, March 10, 2011

ZUMBAAAA!!



Well my fellow bloggers..ok ok... coming from a girl who grew up lifting weights and running a timed mile for a workout, i guess times have changed a little bit..modern day work out consists of something we like to call ZUMBA. ..aka..riskaaayy dance class made really fun... I was always too shy to attend any form of the class. but last night i attended my first class, and let me tell you how it went and what i learned...Its basically a whole lot of hip shaking and bootie pumping. but i will tell ya.. it was a CRAZY GOOD work out, and seriously SO fun! I had a blast and will be returning! and what i learned is that .. I HAVE TWO LEFT FEET!!! Picture a very very white girl, in a class with alot of polynesian, hawaiian women who already know how to shake it?? now that everyone is laughing too hard with that picture in their heads.. i will finish by saying that i really loved it, and that if any of you have a chance to attend any form of ZUMBA, you should try it. Its way fun!!! -The end

ps. Family inside joke... " I am WHITE TONIGHT!!" comes to mind when i think of this experience!

3 comments:

  1. haha! I'm glad you enjoyed it! I have never tried it myself...except one time I tried a video of it, but that doesn't really count :) I'm just like you, NOT a dancer, and too shy (really white, my friend)! but one day I'll get the courage to go :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I feel you Kylie.... except our zumba is a bunch of latino women and our zumba is a lot of mexican dancing and culture and im the only white girl. So I DO know where your coming from... and it is embarrassing lol. Its not like you can hide either! Ummm, mirrors EVERYWHERE! LOL Zumba is so much fun tho!!

    ReplyDelete