Thursday, February 28, 2013

Baby Shower

t

This should have been posted in January. Like i have been saying. Im a little behind. My baby shower was awesome.  Thrown by Sister Smith and one of my best friends mom's Laurie Lines. It was a good turn out. More people came to support us than i expected. I am certainly more than grateful. I havent sent out thank you's but I wanted to definitely make it known how grateful we are. The only thing we have had to purchase for our child thus far in 4 months of her life is 1 package of diapers when she ran out of new born size, and formula. We have truly been taken care of. I got everything I needed pretty  much at my shower, and what I didnt get a friend of mine had and still continues to give to me. Clothes, high chair, baby swing, baby bouncer, bumbo, boppy, crib....etc. She gave me everything. Seriously the Lord was looking out for us when we had this baby. She has been well taken care of through the auspices of others, and we are so grateful! Thank you Jenifer Starkey and everyone else for making Maylie's life comfortable and ours easier to live. 









No comments:

Post a Comment