I am about 3-4 months behind on this blog.
Going to catch up... I dont know when, but I promise myself I will.
I had the desire to blog yesterday ... then I read Annie's blog and realized how uncreative I am...and that no one will want to read what I have to say anyways..
Then i argued with myself about journaling all day. It doesn't matter, I just need to journal it.
Coming up:
Graduation
Anniversary
Holidays
Valentines
Maylie's Blessing
Jame's Return from the Philippines
Stay tuned ...
Don't blog for anyone else but your self. Do it for your children. Blog for your grandchildren. Journal your life, because someday you will look back and not care that no one liked what you posted, but you will love that you captured memories, and wrote them down!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, Kilie! Just blog so I can STALK you again, okay?! :)
ReplyDeleteI read:-) I adore you guys!
ReplyDelete