Monday, September 22, 2014

Things I'm loving

Essential oils. I just became a doterra rep. Not planning to really excel just did it for personal use and I'm excited to use and learn about them! 
My fall candles from bath and body works arrived. I'm obsessed. I got the scent: aleaves, sweater weather, and pumpkin. My only hope is they last until Christmas. You guys these are there best candles. 

Maylies little porch table we redid together. 
All our bushes are in bloom! 
My mom got me these darling place mats! This is as good as it gets until my entry way is completed! I'm not going all out for decor this year. 
Maylie has to help with all projects around here. She loves it. And loves her dad more! 

1 comment:

  1. I love that essential oils kit. I got it last year and use it all the time!

    ReplyDelete