So last weekend we went to Hanamu bay! its a beautiful bay where you can snorkel through the reef and see all the beautiful creatures and it is FULL of just fish and turtles and cool things to see! It really was one of the coolest things i have ever done! I cant wait till Huston and i get Dive certified so we can start scuba diving, because seriously it was soo neat! We decided this will be a fun thing to do with our families when anyone comes to visit! :)



it was seriously so beautiful looking down on the bay

Just after our snorkel!:) It was seriously the coolest thing ever!


we saw lots of schools of fish!

I didnt get to see the turtle..but everyone else did!! Look how cool he is!??

The group! We have so much fun with them!
So pretty there huh?!?!? We didnt snorkel there but drove through there on the way to sea life. If you ever make it to Maui( im sure you will) And you get the chance to stay on Kanapali beach.... GREAT snorkeling. that is where Austin and I stayed for the week- Best snorkeling EVER!!!! Sea Turles the size of me!!! Looks like you guys aer having a blast, I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteummmmmmmm let me just say a few things, YOUR BLOG IS ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! I love it! And also, i am so excited for you and your hubby! You look like you are having the time of your lives! and i love it! honey, i really am happy for you! I love you much sweetheart!
ReplyDelete