Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hawaiian Love...

-at the dole plantation(March 2007)
-I just wanted to share this picture with everyone. Its silly...but three years ago this last week(spring break) Huston and i were both here in Hawaii on vacation. He was with his family and i was with my Volleyball team for a tournament. Oddly enough we saw each other three times that same week! it was crazy! .. We look so young! haha...and its fun to look back on how far we have come. who would have ever thought my high school boyfriend would become my husband someday...?? ok ok..it crossed my mind before! haha.. but still! and that we would EVER end up in Hawaii!? we always used to joke about our honeymoon being here...and now we LIVE here! cool huh? my father always used to tell me i could never move here because i would fall in love with an islander and they would take me away and i would never see them again...however... I ended up with Huston, and he still brought me here! .. Funny thought! Anyways... Love being in Love :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you too! It sure is fun marrying your high school sweetheart huh? Denver and I still to this day laugh our heads off with things that we remembered from high school. I'm so jealous that you are living in Hawaii! Denver has promised me that he will take me there someday...probably not for another 10-15 years though. :( Haha...but I will still dream away! Well I better get to checking out your blog so I can get caught up! Congrats again and I'll be checking out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS...I talked to Denver and he said he totally remembers him...he said that when Denver got to the Atlanta airport to fly out to Brazil, Jared Lee came up to Denver and asked him if his name was Denver. Haha Denver said it was pretty crazy. Then Jared told Denver that he met a couple of his cousins doing a semester in Nauvoo (Ashlee & Markee) and they told Jared to look for Denver. Denver said it was pretty cool that they ended up being companions. Haha well there is the story!

    ReplyDelete