-this is just HER!!
- I LOVE THIS PICTURE! that was the look always on her face!(what the hell are you up to now??)I guess maybe i should make my own personal blog for times like these that have nothing to do with OUR life..but just my thoughts... but i just havent been able to get this wonderful women out of my head lately! My grandmother Jeannette Clearene Frost Gillespie could light up my whole world within seconds. She was the funniest craziest lady i know! I had a really great relationship with her the last few months of her life..I never really realized how much she has given me. I have this huge great heritage because of her with over 4 generations and i grew up with tons of first and second cousins. I often find myself never throwing ANYTHING away because of her...heaven forbid you waste anything. Huston always eats our leftovers because of this..haha! I could go on forever with everything she has given me..oh ya i forgot to mention she also gave me my wonderful mother and 8 other crazy aunts and uncles!haha..I just miss her i guess. ALOT. I always think about her, and how i loved visiting her, and how she always made me laugh. She always relied on me, and you could tell her face lit up when i came into the room too, because no longer was my mom or dad going to boss her around if i was in town! I was kind of like her security guard! She always told my mom not to mess with her, and that i wouldnt let her! Which is true, i always gave my grandmother what she wanted! She lived a long good life, why not continue to do so. I loved how she always told people she wasnt CRAZY or OLD, she could do things her self. Such a lady of independence and strong self worth! See where im getting!? ...Oh Jean.. i hope u would be proud of me and the choices i make, because i would never want to disappoint my grandmother. I felt so close to you, and there was never a time i didnt love to visit with you! I love you! .. I just had to tell you that you were on my mind!
No comments:
Post a Comment