Saturday, March 6, 2010

Julie or Julia!?


I pick Julie! because i am FAR from Julia!..haha.. ok so i didnt try a famous recipe or anything.. however cooking is not a skill i really EVER aquired growing up. in fact.. still havent, really!. I dont really enjoy it..unless im doing it WITH my husband. truth is.. im a pretty picky eater..and i like to keep it simple because i like to know that what i am about to eat, i am going to enjoy. and if i cook it...haha well there is alot of question in that statement! Baking... I like to do.. but cooking i am trying my best to aquire FOR my husband.. He loves to try new flavors, new foods, new anything! haha...And unlike me..he doesnt like simple really either! ... So for him.. I am trying..but really i am doing it for me too i guess! ... I guess cooking is not so bad! Tonight i did make my own Orange Chicken. It was pretty fun and not as hard as it seemed. I fried up some chicken and made some orange chicken sauce with some rice. OMG...ya it was pretty dang good, i must say. Not like Panda Express or anything.. but Good(husband LOVED it too!)! Something that I liked! Something not simple! I feel somewhat accomplished...and i promise i wont bore you readers with my MANY attempts to cook. haha but this was FUN! :) and Enjoyable and YUMMY!.. i guess this being a wife thing isnt so bad! Dear Husband.. im sorry your stuck trying my other attempts! the end!

2 comments:

  1. Well it looks DELISH! seriously I want some...like right now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog makes me thing of the song

    "sunshine and summer time"

    Oh how I love it! I love you, I wanna see you! And ps. look at you being all domesticated and married with your yummy food :)

    Peace and love!
    :)

    ReplyDelete