
So... umm... last year for April Fools.. Huston was still on his mission...and i happened to write him a "real" dear john letter. I told him i met someone..and that it had not been very long but that i was sure i was going to spend my life with this person.. I didnt tell him it was an April Fools joke until the very very end of the email..as i went on and on about how much i still loved him for being my friend and you get my drift... it was legit!! I thought i was pretty good. I guess it really did kind of upset him though. but im not quite sure how someone could even write a dear john letter with only 3 weeks left of the missionary coming home. haha.. anyways.. Huston didnt like that very much. ..
So...this year... WE ARE MARRIED!(almost 4 mo. now) ....and Huston picked me up this morning from babysitting and asked me if we could go for a drive... ( i have no idea or trace of it being April fools day either)...He seemed serious... I was a little worried and i wandered why...but i said ya sure.. lets go.. so we started driving away, and he said "Ki, i really need to talk to you." .. in a more serious tone.. i said sure babe, anything. He started to say that he hadnt been going to work every night. he had been calling in sick.(he works nights) .. well where have you been going then? He then went on to say that he had been driving to the city sometimes and would go to the Clubs...he said he only went to one strip club but that he enjoyed it...and would probably be going back. My immediate reaction if you know Huston..he is a trickster.. so of course i thought he was LIEING... WTF??... he kept a serious face for a good five minutes.. and let tears almost roll down my eyes...once he saw the tears coming he started laughing.... ok ok.. so he got me good! .. I shouldnt have fallen for it.. but it was good!
i hate this holiday! i am gullable.. always have been..and usually dont pay attention to the day either.. haha ... oh well.. at least we are even!
ps. Happy birthday Grandpa Verl. it has been a very long time... but i miss getting GUM from you! its hard to believe you could supply GUM for your million and 2 grandkids... there was never a time i asked my grandfather for a piece of Gum and he didnt have any!... Keep jean in line, and tell Braiden i love him! His new brother in law makes his sister very happy! :)
I hate April Fools as well! What a messed up prank...I would hit him if I could! haha. What were you talking about on my blog with the pregnancy thing? I wrote you back but duh- I wrote the comment back on my blog.
ReplyDeleteSeriously I would have beat Austins butt :) but GO Huston that is awesome!!!! I am gulable too :) April fools is a Joke, (literally).. one of the best pranks for sure...
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh. too funny. no jokes happened at school yesterday, i was surprised. haha.
ReplyDelete