Sunday, April 18, 2010

Craft.

This morning i was putting pictures in frames..and had to scrap a few things..and it just made me miss being crafty. I wish i could think of cool crafts...and just do them!.. I am hoping someday my mom will send me my sewing machine so i can sew up a nice couch cover, and some pillows for our couch..or at least attempt to do them .. I want to start trying a bunch of things. Whether its sewing..making flowers...scrapbooking...anything.. u name it.. i miss it! ...or more like i want it.. Someday we will be able to afford for me to craft! hhaha...I get so many ideas from my friends, they are all so talented! I am still working on developing those talents, but its so fun! Right now, i am currently loving learning more about cooking, and trying new things. That can be my new craft for now!! But we just moved into this wondeful apartment.. i just want to start doing all these things for our future home. :) It makes it more OURS!

No comments:

Post a Comment