haha.. not the normal eternal vacation positive post.. sorry.. i thought i would complain a little.. because even though we are living in hawaii, we do live normal lives too! haha
ill never complain about having NO job again. ha. now i have 2! its nice to work sometimes.. but its hard recently because husband and wifey's schedule dont match up like they used to. I have way less time with my husband... :(.. We hate that. But its nice to work! :) I am almost to the point where i can finally run my own shift at pizza hut. and I LOVEE my job at Turtle bay already. the people i work with are nice, and the customers are all so kind also. its all about customer satisfaction! I basically just answer the phones and lots and lots of questions. ....anyways.. i am dead. not a morning person..and never have been in my life, but work is making me be. GOODDDYYy... Not! i still strongly believe i never will be a morning person. haha. i know that will maybe change when we have kids.. but like i said.. Maybe! haha ps. when im not at one job, im at the other...and it was only my first week. .. i guess i need to get used to LESS free time. maybe thats my complaint. is that i used to have all this free time.. Now i have little to none.
Anyways.. on the upbeat side.. today my husband suprised me with a SHRIMP lunch..and it was amazing! He is the best. he even did the million and six(almost literal) dishes in our sink. :) ..It was so nice to come home to a clean house! and cookies which we made together last night but didnt bake yet..Im excited to spend some time with him tomorrow. Its date night and i think we are going to the PCC fireknife competition show. It will be really cool!
I have a kid and one on the way and I am STILL NOT a morning person! I don't know if that will ever change! Glad you get a date night tomorrow, it's good to work hard and then have a night out and it sounds like you are one hard workin girl.
ReplyDeleteIf there's anyone that can do it- it's you!! It's hard going from one extreme to the other, but keep being your positive self and I know you'll be able to do what you need to! And don't forget with the Lord all things are possible. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you guys are enjoying Hawaii... I wanted to also write and tell you that my sister Rachelle and her husband Drew are visiting Hawaii this next week while I watch their kids. And since I know it's inevitable for you to find a Hinton in Hawaii- I thought I'd let you know to have a look out for my "twin" older sister. :)
Awe!! Well at least you have a job and get to get out of the house. It sounds like you guys are doing great!! And P.S. Im not a morning person either and have my kids trained to not wake up till 10. So that is when our mornings start haha. And yes, they go to bed at 9 too so I get the night to myself. So no worries once you have kids :)
ReplyDelete