Monday, July 9, 2012

6 months left...

Our conversation last night went a little something like this... I know I post about this alot...its just scary..
But seriously.. where did May and June even go? I blinked and now its July?????

 Next month is August. Where is time going??? Time always speeds up August -December.
before you know it... we will be graduated. Then the baby will be here....The baby WILL BE HERE. Our relationship is going to change so much.We will have to learn how to be parents, just like we had to learn to be newlyweds.

I cant even wrap my mind around all of the changes we are going to experience soon. In December is our COLLEGE graduation. the phrase "I'M A BIG KID NOW!" comes to mind. We will be moving home. to Arizona. Living with family until we can get on our feet. Having a baby... Thats alot! and not to mention the change that we will be experiencing... is complete ooposite from the change we experienced when we moved here.

We had to learn to be independent and rely only on each other..and now we will be living with family and have a newborn baby.

Anyways... we now only have 6 months left on the island... we are going to LIVE IT UP as much as possible because that time will be gone...and before we know it, we will be dreaming of the beach ...but be in the dessert. So.. Here's to 6 months left in paradise. I cant believe we are on the down slope.

No comments:

Post a Comment