Thursday, July 26, 2012

Blogging...meh

Ok all.. lately... I have started like at least 10 posts and get lazy and dont end up finishing them. I am sorry for abandoning the blog lately. I usually always experience some form of writers block at some point during the year. ... but honestly and truthfully.... I have been more interested in reading others blogs than my own.

My blog is more of a cyber journal of things I want us to remember years down the road and truth is... Other peoples blogs are just more creative and humorous than mine. I want to make some changes... but I just dont know how.. Im not that creative, and blogging will become more of a chore if I have to think too much about it... Therefore you have.... the writers block I am experiencing. 

But.. Stay Tuned for some fun updates and recent blog posts....that i just never got around to finishing

I bet you guys didn't know that for almost 8 weeks straight we had visitors on the "rock" did you? thats because.. I only managed to blog about 2 of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment