He volunteered to drive a 12 passenger van for work and take some tenants with us. It was a blast.
We LOVED watching how excited some people got over the deals they were finding. Most of them are not from the U.S. and thought it was the MOST exciting thing ever.
I cant believe I braved this task 8 months pregnant. I was super tired, sore, and had a couple contractions/break downs in wal mart because it was madness.
But all together we had fun. 8pm-5am is a long time. We ended the night with dish soap, tums, and my very favorite Christmas candles. They are a must, since this year we are not getting a tree.
Stop 1: Wal-Mart= MADNESS (see photo below) Pregnant girl had a breakdown and cried, not kidding
Stop 2: Best Buy = waiting in a long line but everyone got the deals they were looking for.
Stop 3: Ala Moana Mall = Where I got my candles. It's definitely a must.
our purchases. Should of seen the looks we got. Also my "whose idea wast this, 8 months pregnant black friday face"
My awesome favorite candles
Huston loved driving this boat. He gets inside and says " Are you sure you don't want 10 kids babe?" I think he had a little too much fun in the Black Friday mobile. Im sure I DONT want 10 kids! Just for the record.




No comments:
Post a Comment