Ok this is not "healthy" but yummy and a good sub for pizza. Its pizza on a bagel :)
-The above photo just made me smile :)-I miss my brother. He sent home his camera card. and is doing really good! It was so fun to see his pictures!
-my brother in law comes home a week after baby is due. We are so excited :)
- Baby girl is CRAZY mover. I am finally learning her schedule and we actually play. She also gets hiccups 2-3 times a day. Its sooo fun to bond with your baby.
-Got to turn down a job applicant with my boss literally because they asked me if I was having twins. My boss thought it was amusing, I did not. haha
- I think Maylie will love hip hop. We went to a concert friday and the music was super loud and she went CRAZY. like for two hours during the whole concert she was moving.
-Thanksgiving morning she did the same thing. Sorry i brag about my child who is still in my tummy but its been so fun. Its like she knew it was thanksgiving. She woke me up around 7am just kicking away all morning.
-Most recent baby bump photos:
30 weeks
31 weeks ( Turkey Bump) and always crooked on the right side
32 weeks (Only 8 more to go :)
-Pretty sure the following photos are a glimpse into my future. Good cop vs bad cop! We finally got to babysit our favorite kiddos. and they wanted nothing to do with me. I just made the food and helped with cookies. They love love love Huston and would cuddle with no one else! Huston loved that he was loved of course.






No comments:
Post a Comment