Thursday, November 15, 2012

Things Im Loving

-Got some more photos. I like them. But i'm a bit larger than the last time we took photos 3 weeks ago, so i'm a bit insecure about how the rest of them will turn out.


- hope you like the outfit. I have amazing cute friends who let me borrow what could possibly fit! and I ordered the necklace on ebay for $8 and now i want one in every color. Love it!

-Baby has some spacial issues. She hates if I have anything resting on my belly. She will kick and kick until I take it off. Like my lab top or if my hands are resting on my tummy when I sit for a long time. It cracks me up, and now i just love to tease her

-She has hiccups at least 2 times a day, and she definitely LOVES her daddy. Its crazy how much she loves Huston already, she knows when its his hand NO JOKE, and she will ALWAYS move for him, even if i have not felt her move for a few hours. It melts my heart, because that makes him so excited and ready to be a daddy. He gets so excited to know that she already loves her daddy.

-Huston woke up in the middle of the night to massage out a cramp in my leg. I didn't even wake him up, he just sat straight up, a little freaked out, asked me what was wrong and started massaging. I think he may of thought I was going into labor. I have been experiencing small braxton hicks. nothing too serious though but It was so sweet. I was amazed by the sweet act of service.

-School ends in 4 weeks and counting.

-Thanksgiving is NEXT week!

-I have already been listening to Christmas music. and there is egg nog in my fridge

-I got the highest grade in a class on a really hard test. Booyah! That never happens to me!

-Family History work is becoming one of my favorite things. I have been loving organizing and preparing names for the temple. There is so much work to be done. :) I cant wait to share those names with family when we get home.

Pre conceived pregnancy notions include: 

- "bun in the oven" is not just a saying. ITS LITERAL.

-9 months is considered FULL term, but pregnancy is technically 40 weeks, which is not 9 months. Recalculating: its TEN months. TEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment