Thursday, July 11, 2013

House Hunting



I have been obsessed with house hunting lately. It has been our goal since we got married to buy a house when we moved back to Arizona from Hawaii.

Just last week, my house hunting came to a screeching halt. If you haven't caught up with us yet.. read...THIS....

Its been real Househunting. and fun.

I spent most days during nap time looking at house's. We pre-qualified in the beginning of May for $160,000 for a house. In that price range, it is an INVESTORS market. Every house I found... GONE .. in hours. literally.

Luckily in a year or so, we can re-pre-qualify and buy a home to settle in for most of our days.

I love my hubby and Im proud of him.

Now... I think my new obsession will be thrift shopping for our "someday" house so that when we move in we don't have NOTHING. A little collecting here and there shouldn't be too rough on the ol bank account ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment