Other times, i find myself ungrateful and get stuck in "comparison." He does this, she does that, she's a better wife than me, that person is a better mom etc... It only brings myself DOWN. DOWN. DOWN. sometimes so down, I get physically sick....
I once saw this photo, and envisioned my best friend growing up telling me this...
She's right!
I recently learned these thoughts do nothing but put me in a rut. The only way to get out of that rut is to realize the good things. the little things. the things that actually make me most happy that i seem to forget when I get in these detrimental moods.
so today... I am loving....
Our family date to the aquarium and Maylie's first movie theater experience. Shes the best baby.
Grandma Jean's turquoise bracelet
Maylie's friendly personality. Seriously I can tell I am in trouble. She is going to be that child that has no stranger danger. She is overly friendly and I am not going to lie, I love it. I envision her being THIS little girl from "UP"
When I go in to pick Maylie up in the morning she giggles as soon as she hears my voice or sees my face.
Maylie got this new toy, and you would think it was her BEST friend. She talks to it all day long and LOVES it. I catch her smiling at it ALL the time.
My submissive husband who puts up with me. He is always willing to make me happy, in reason of course ;)
His excitement for his new internship opportunity. I am happy to see him happy about something, and see him feel like he is finally going to do what he wants to do.
Tonight we drove around Gilbert for an hour just laughing and giggling because we had nothing to do, it was too hott, but we wanted to get out of the house.
Volleyball. Ive been playing Thursday nights. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE THIS SPORT
Goodwill and Savors on Tuesday. Serious treasures to find!
Maylie's ears pierced
Ben and Rachel being here from Hawaii. THE BEST EVER. They were our next door neighbors for a year. and now they live down the road. Hard to imagine we ended up in the same place but we did, and its fun.
The RAIN!!!
Lakeside. LOVE LOVE Lakeside. summers. and the weather
My cousin Shelly. Always makes me laugh and is Always there for me.
Things I am not loving.....
My weight. I am tired of seeing mom's who just had babies get their bodies back right away. I still look pregnant in some ways. WTF???
ARizona is TOO damn hott.
Learning to Coupon. Yuck
Job Searching









No comments:
Post a Comment