I haven't blogged in forever because I rarely use my computer anymore and there's no space on it ... Too many pics. He he
I made it through the most uncomfortable meeting today with someone I have strong feelings towards and she towards me as well. I was literally kicked off one of my favorite clients cases because of this scary woman.. And she was in my meeting today. I love this because I felt brave and I asked her about my old clients case. Worried and in fear she would say she couldn't disclose she happily gave me an update and thanked me for asking. I was pretty proud of myself
My daughter is in the "wats dat" stage... As annoying as it is... It makes mama smile because she's so curious
I made dinner and cookies tonight. And worked 5 hrs today! It feels good... Except I like free time more :)
Our new entertainment center and curtains. Slowly but surely my house is becoming less and less tacky. I love the rustic feel in my living room!
Our new puppy is the sweetest dog ever. He rarely has accidents and is so good with maylie. We have loved having a mellow pup! He's perfect for our family.
He clearly lets our maylie maul him and he could care less... Although a picture writes 1,000 words.
I love our neighbors. For this reason.... I have not had to knock on anyone's door to ask or introduce myself. I've literally had neighbors stock us until we are finally outside to say hello! Everyone is stinkin friendly. I've realized I love love love
Meeting new people, if I don't have to make the effort. I'm Actually quite shy in fact. But when someone introduces themselves I am totally open to having them! And it melts my heart... Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he gave us this beautiful home and neighborhood! We got lucky!




No comments:
Post a Comment