Saturday, August 23, 2014

Things I'm loving


- Friday my husband cleaned our whole house and did yard work while I worked. This was so we could enjoy Saturday. I married thee best man!! 

- maylie got boots and won't let us take them off. She's learning to ride ponies with auntie Marlie and loves it 


- the vocabulary of my 19 month old is growing immensely. It's like having a little parrot. Opposies! Mom needs to be careful now. 

- maylie graduated swim lessons. Chelsie Thomas is the bomb! 

-friends. I love my friends. All in a nutshell some pretty cool people have been put in my life. I may not be the closest to all of them, but they are loyal and awesome examples to me. 

-we took maylie to chuckie cheese. She spent most of our tokens on skeet ball and loved every second. She also earned tickets and picked out needs candy very proudly. 

- maylie and her best friend Sophie now think they need to hold hands everywhere. It's adorable and heart warming! 
- we got pedi's for my moms birthday. Maylie loved getting to participate. I'm loving watching my 16 year old in a mini human body explore the world. -
- aunt Morgan got maylie this bear. I could of killed her, but my kids happy sooo... 
- best candles ever arrived. So happy. 
-homemade pizza date 
Yummy
-

No comments:

Post a Comment