Friday, January 29, 2010

Bike lover ....

Alright well..WE WANT BIKES! haha.. Santa left us a little note at home to find bikes when we got here! However i am having such a hard time deciding.. We want bikes so bad to ride....and enjoy...but for me its more than that! we dont just want any bikes, we want beach cruisers! haha.. take Bessie for instance, i am 21 years old.. but everytime i get on that bike, i feel like i am 5 again, and i LOVE that feeling, She has a HUGE front basket and horn that i also loved, i mean what more could a girl ask for!?! haha .. Bikes rust really fast here, so i am having a hard time deciding on a used cheap bike, or get a nice pretty one!!? however.. it will probably be a nice pretty one, just because thats me! lol.. there are quite a few stores i have found bikes at, however nothing stands out to me.. so i am now online searching..so far these are my favorites.. what do ya think!??.. Anyways.. Its time! and Soon i will chose a bike that makes me feel just like Bessie does! haha My husband just wants a bike to ride to school, he doesnt really care either way.. he just told me to find him a more manly cruiser! lol whatever that means! IM IN CHARGE! haha..



i even think this candy apple red bike is pretty!.. but i just cant decide!
I am really loving this orange because..because well..its beautiful!
- i would love a yellow bike cuz that my favorite color..however its just not as vibrant as i want it to be..


4 comments:

  1. I guess I like the classics because I am loving the red one...How fun, I can picture you guys cruising on the road on your bikes with background music, like a movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you guys are having so much fun! miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im with Marlie, I like the orange one!

    ReplyDelete