Thursday, March 25, 2010

We aspire to have...

-this one looks dang Fiesty and i want it!
-seriously how can you turn down a face like that??

-He is so rolly Polly! i love it!




now do you understand why we want them so bad??


-this is what made us decide we want two to grow up together!

So Huston and i decided before we got married the kind of dog we want is an English Bulldog. We cant have a puppy while we are here.. but we decided we wanted one as soon as we can have one. Its hard because i want my children to grow up with a puppy so the dogs can grow up with the kids..and the kids can appreciate the family pets, however i also want a puppy just for Huston and I to raise by ourselves like our own Child. :) So who knows which one will come first... Anyways... last night we were looking at pictures of bulldog puppies and it made me want one even more. I cant wait. It was so fun to talk about it with Huston. We decided for sure that we want 2 of them as puppies to grow up together! Someday..we will have these little angels.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha cute! They are super cute now....but when they grow up...do they get fat and ugly? They are super cute now...Patrick and I want to get a puppy when he buys his house. :) So we shall see....haha. I am glad you and your hubby are having fun kilie! :)

    ReplyDelete