Friday, April 23, 2010

Pizza Hut :)


I am the newest manager of the Laie Pizza Hut! I start tomorrow and i happen to be pretty excited about it:) i just found out my friend also got hired...and we are going to have fun! that makes it a little easier! .. but hey... I FINALLY FOUND work. and its soo close so i dont have to drive, and it will look good on a resume! So.. not my dream job.. but hey... im going to stay positive and hopefully i will love it. My boss seems great and funny...and the job should actually be enjoyable. i plan on keeping the job for a while.. until i 1. get a raise. or 2. find work at TURTLE BAY finally! .. but hey...a job is a job:) and its secure! which is even more of a plus!

5 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you...alittle upset that I won't get to enjoy the free pizzas you are going to get to take home, but happy! You will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya congrats! oh and ps i finally have a blog. not sure how to opperate one of these heavy machines but i guess i will figure it out :) love you! miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats awesome Kilie! Wish I could reap the benefits of you working there hahaha Seriously though thats great that you got a job IN Laie! Whenever I get a job I will start saving to come visit you! I need my Hawaii fix :) hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME! so happy for you. maybe i should go work at pizza hut. and we'd at least eat for free. haha. seems like an enjoyable place. and having a friend work with you is BOMB! :) i would know. there are lots of cool people at houston!

    ReplyDelete