

Huston is such a good sport. Crafting is always something i have enjoyed. I havent been able to do it in a while because we are poor. haha.. I used to scrapbook all the time at home, and i dont think Huston realized how much time/$$$/effort/more $$ it took. haha.
After searching FOREVER to find a craft store on this ROCK(Oahu) we came across a store very similar to what would be a MICHAEL's back home. I was in HEAVEN!!
We needed to find this store because i was in search for embelishments for my cousin's wedding sign in book. Since we cant be there, i wanted to make and send them, thier sign in book..(I made my own, and loved it)! plus it was an excuse to scrapbook and craft again. something i enjoy, more like LOVE doing.
the funny part of this story is we walk into the store and Huston says ok we are not spending more than $20 here. I laughed and continued my shopping. haha.. $42 later, we were on our way home with everything i needed. Which honestly isnt bad, i could have spent much much more!
All of the things we baught were not just for my cousin, YA RIGHT! i figured i would do up somethin of my own since i was in the craft mood, and we had everything right before our eyes! I had so much fun.
Above photos are of the pastel easter wreath i made for our door, and page one of the sign in book for my cousin!! (taken on my phone, sorry for crappy quality)
i think i call this hobby a guilty pleasure! I cant wait until someday when we are much older and wiser (RICHER) when i can craft whatever i want, when i want! haha...and for our HOME!! ......someday..... someday.
No comments:
Post a Comment