Two of these boys were my friends up at NAU. Nate(glasses) and Ryan. one was even my hometeacher almost the whole time i was living in Flagstaff. turns out they are visiting the Bridges here in Hawaii and.. They stopped by the other night to say hello and to catch up. We had all been adventure/volleyball buddies. i didnt know them THAT well, but it was nice that they came to say hi, and we all caught up on our lives and discussed our mutual friends lives as well, which was alot of people suprisingly. These guys are genuinely very good people, and i appreciated the time they took to stop in and visit with Huston and I!
I just find it random that they are in Hawaii stayin in the apartment just downstairs from us. can you say SMALL world?
Haha, that really is crazy! I'm glad you guys were able to catch up. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that is a small world! I miss those guys.
ReplyDelete