Thursday, February 24, 2011

CTR

A few days ago... this was my little sisters facebook status...

"My Day tommorow:
Get up at 4:40 AM for baptisms for the dead,
Then going home and taking a shower,
then going to school at 7:30
Then After school a lesson at 4:00 PM
The at 6:45 PM Dance Festival Practice!!
WOW CRAZY DAY!!"

I just thought to myself... umm... would i have gotten up at 4am to do baptisms before school??? and then go to school when i was her age???... Try... NOT!! i would probably have preferred to go on my own later in the day...like after school! but then where does the sacrifice in that come in?? haha... and i commented on the status telling her she is so grown up, and her response was "I love it, its Fun!" ... simply stated, ITS FUN TO DO THE RIGHT THING!!!!! Readers, just keep that in mind!!

What an example she is to me! I have the best FAMILY! ... Literally. My brother and sister continue to amaze me at the kind of people they are becoming. I know growing up in this era it is not easy to do the right thing. I hope my kids are like them!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! Talk about grown up (in my mind, she's still like 3). But for real, all is not lost, there are so many amazing youth out there. I was blown away all the time when I was an EFY counselor last year. Aloha!

    ReplyDelete