Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hamster Cage

Today... Is my little brothers p-day. We received this email from him this morning...
So I wanted to Email My favorite sister and brother in law-
I loved the email and the story huston made my day gave me a good laugh..So i see chance all the time and i took a picture with him so when i can email pictures home i will but that function is blocked on these computers.
Huston My favorite part would have to be personal study and learning out of preach my gospel because i have never really done it before and its so full of inspirtation stuff.
I am running out of time only have 4 minutes left but.
I want you guys to know i love you and pray for you guys every night, thanks for the example you set for me and everything you do for me.
I am leaving next thursday febuary 2nd and plan on calling you.
Tell me about life in Hawaii tell me about everything  tell me about the outside world as much as i love the spirit here its like a giant hamster cage its rediculous.
well got to go love you
Elder Rainey
I was about to cry, because he is not really a very affectionate person and he said that he loved us and were examples to him... and then i read the part about how he describes the MTC as a hamster cage, and it ruined the moment. 
It made us laugh so hard. My husband agreed with his consensus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment