Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jan. 1

We got up at 4:00am because we needed to drive home from New Mexico to be at my little brothers farewell.

The farewell was awesome. A lot of extended family members were there plus people that know my brother. He was shown a lot of support and I know he is grateful for that.

It was the perfect way to spend New Years Day. Jenson spoke about the atonement and it was really tender and made me re-think and re-evaluate myself and my goals for the upcoming year. I bawled like a baby through the whole thing and my husband laughed at me. But what can i say, I am the big sister and really really proud of my brother.

I can't believe this time has come in his life already. He will be set apart as a missionary next sunday and we are just grateful we get to be here for everything. We love you buddy. Go Get Em.

No comments:

Post a Comment