Friday, January 13, 2012

Writers Block

Aloha fellow bloggers. Apparently my favorite thing about blogging has become the revamp of the blog, and not the writing of blog posts.


Forgive me. I have a lot of catching up to do. Stay tuned, We have a lot to share.

Things like:

Beautiful Passion Photography Photos
Rainey Family Photo Shoot
Our trip home
Our feelings about 2012
New Years Resolutions
Jenson Leaving on his mission
Christmas
Employment changes (which i have not yet talked about)

Sorry if you were thinking I was going to announce something fun... As much fun as that would be...no fun announcements YET. We have officially been trying to conceive a child for 13 months now, and we have a good feeling about the year. Hopefully well get to post that news sooner than later.

**If you are much older and wiser than us, please refrain from telling us your feelings about wanting to conceive a child so soon, and about my impatience in this matter. We know we are still young, and we know we are still in school. We also know that the Lord has his timing, but when you have had the desire to become a parent for this long(and I'm aware its not that long) its kind of hard. If any of you know me very well, its the whole patience matter. I get it from my mother! :) and ... i sometimes feel like I'm the last man standing. Literally.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure that must be really hard. Hang in there girl! Hoping this is the year for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that "last man standing" feeling. Love ya, girl.

    ReplyDelete