I would like to apologize in advance ... honestly and truly to all those we were unable to see this year.
We will be home next year for good, and didn't really see much need to broaden our horizons outside of family. It doesn't mean we don't love you, it just means we were enjoying our families too much.
Over break we went to New Mexico, and then spent the rest of our time in Gilbert. It was busy yet mostly relaxing. We baked a lot, ate at all our favorite places, I sewed a lot and fell in love with my machine I got for 8th grade graduation, and we saw a lot of movies. The extra week really worked out for us. Last year our trip was just way too rushed. This year we got to see my brother get set apart, speak at his farewell, see him off at the airport, and enjoy our families a whole lot more.
Here are some photos from our trip, didn't really take that many, but some:
I miss my little sister. I forgot how much i really loved my sister. She is seriously my best friend, and she said multiple times to me on the tripe.. "Kilie, I miss you so much." It made me feel so good as a big sister. We did hair, nails, and make-up almost every day.. she is a typical teenager and didn't really like to go shopping with me, but we still had fun and we spent much needed quality time together. I even tried to teach her to sew, but she wasn't really that into it.
Over break we had family photos taken:
isn't my sister beautiful and grown up?
I am a daddy's girl. always have been!
I have a large toosh. Ha.
Hottest picture ever
They are so cute.
Forever is a LONG time
Told ya we are best friends
they turned out pretty good.
and Huston's cousin took our couple photos. Its been 2 years since we have had nice photos so I really wanted them. Thanks Kelsey. WE LOVE THEM!!
**If you need photos taken her tag is BEAUTIFUL PASSION PHOTOGRAPHY and she is great. She really knows a lot and will help pose you.








































No comments:
Post a Comment