Im finally getting around to posting this... but...
Some resolutions that we have for 2012 include: (reports included, since you know, it is April)
More testimony sharing online (via blog, Facebook)- not doing so hot with this one just yet. Ill get better at it.
Temple once a week -Best Goal ever. It has calmed every aspect of my life thus far. We need to get better at being patrons. Now that we are temple workers, its hard to go to perform the work as well.
Be a better student- actually surprisingly doing pretty well on this one. Good thing I love my major or this would be hard
Journal writing- still SUCK at this... but I'm working on it. Its hard to manage since i keep a blog too.
No pop- This never has actually worked for me. or him... but.. we are working on it. We really only drink it on the weekends. but I made the goal to go along with the (Lose 30lbs goal)
No sugar on weekdays- hahahahahahahahaha
Lose 30pounds -LOL (that means absolutely NO progress) but i haven't gained any, so thats good
Read church literature and pray- doing surprisingly well. We are loving everything we are learning, and prayers have really saved my broken heart (broken because of the not being able to conceive) and really strengthened our relationship with our Heavenly Father
Organize time better- I would say the progress is so so here. I do good some weeks, and other weeks not so good.
Practice being a morning person- Decided to take a sabaticle from that one until the children arrive in our family. Ill work on this goal then... haha
learn to french braid- can someone teach me???? I really want to learn.
** I guess whats important is that I have a year. A whole year to pick and choose which ones I want to accomplish and work towards. It just takes time. Starting little by little.

No comments:
Post a Comment