Ok.. Everyone knows I love color. In fact I used to get made fun of in Elementary school all the time because I used to always draw rainbows, and every project I worked on included every color of the rainbow.
For a very long time in my teen years, my absolute favorite color was Salmon.
Then ... it was Yellow...
and now.. I have a new favorite color I have to announce it. Since most of you know it is yellow and mostly everything people think of when they think about "Kilie" is Yellow.
SO... dun dun dun...
It is... now.. my new favorite color of Sea foam green.
I don't own anything of the color, I don't have any decorations in my house of the color, but after living in hawaii, the color has grown on me so much. Its the color of the beautiful ocean, and it matches the sand perfectly.

No comments:
Post a Comment