Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Fools

Does anyone have any fun pranks to share from April Fools???

Well.. I got lucky this year. Im married to the master of pranks and silliness and he didn't prank me luckily.
Instead we just had fun pranking everybody else.

Last year we decided to tell everyone we were pregnant. It was believable considering we had been trying for a while. but... even after the official APRIL FOOLS, people were still texting me months later asking me how I was feeling and how the baby was.. So this year I opted out of that joke. Considering its not that funny.

But If I'm going to tell you our prank this year, its going to require and oath of silence.

Literally. We have one angry brother at us, only he doesn't know its us. So... SHhhh...

Its called the Craigslist prank. in which we post fake adds on craigslist with other peoples phone numbers.

We started with our friend Lindsay who happens to LOVE dogs, and who happened to be sitting in our living room. She started receiving calls INSTANTLY, and it was so hard not to disclose our identity. We posted 2 adds for her. Free Yorkshire puppy and Free 60' Led bla bla bla TV.

Too Funny.

We then moved on to family members. My mom who loves her precious dog Nash.

 However, Mom knew better. She called my phone after she received about 4 calls for her precious "Free Dog named Nash"

I then received this funny text with a caption "I thought we were friends- Love Nash"
(Doesn't he look so sad)

After my mom we had a little fun posting my sisters "show trained horse"


Then... We did Huston's brother Paul. Which soon we found on Facebook a status from his GF along the lines of " WHOEVER PRANKED PAULY BY SAYING WE HAVE A FREE LITTER OF BULL DOG PUPPIES, THATS F**** UP. I AM PISSED"

and another comment saying
" ITS JUST SH**TTY SOMEONE THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE FUNNY"

Can you say lighten up?

Anyways... at least we had fun with it. and My mom thought it was hilarious. Although I don't think Huston quite knows what he stirred up. My mom is queen of pranks.

1 comment:

  1. Just a head's up - you can actually get in legal trouble for that prank... So you miiiiight not want to leave this post up, just in case! (Not trying to be a party pooper, just don't want anything bad to happen!!!)
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete