Monday, April 23, 2012

Things that make me Smile

My friend recently posted this on her blog with a bunch of things that make her SMILE. I happened to love it and it got me really thinking. (Thanks Leilani) 

So...The things that make me smile as of late: 
-Huston's Grandparents wanting to spend every second of their vacation with us 
-My parents FINALLY bought tickets out to see us 
-This Saturday Huston's fun cousin's who we are both pretty close to will be visiting
-Last night we cuddled while watching Beauty and the Beast (Huston is the Man)... and I LOVE that movie


-Attempting a new recipe (Chicken and Dumplings) that my- husband cannot stop talking about(and the leftovers are gone already) 
-Seeing all my social work friends after not seeing them for about 2 weeks. 
-The fact that I get to see my sister in just a few short weeks
-Huston's sister Morgan going to her Senior Prom. She looked amazing 

- Spending a very secluded weekend with my husband where we were the only two people on the planet
-Working in the temple bringing so much peace to my heart's turmoil and confusion 
-Starting the first day back to classes off with a Lectures on Faith class. Deep Faith discussion, and realizing how much work I have to do. Not only realizing it but feeling the motivation to actually fix it. 
-


No comments:

Post a Comment