Huston's family is visiting for the next 8 or so days.....and we all had dinner together last night.
Paul's girlfriend Sam (I don't know very well quite yet, but we are friends) came up to me with two bottles of Essential Oils. Peppermint and Spearmint.
She said I know Spearmint has been helping you with nausea, but I love peppermint and these are to help you feel better. She said i could put drops on my tongue or under my nose or rub my temples and it is supposed to be soothing to the stomach.
Nice???
Yes! Here is why....
About a year ago, she was pregnant and miscarried. She has had a really hard time with recovery (hormones) and is still really sensitive to all things baby. Just like I once was because we thought we would "NEVER" get pregnant.
It meant the world to me that she would think of me and do that simple act of kindness for me because I know when I was having a hard time coping with "trying to conceive" I never would have done that, not even for my best friend.
I hope I can learn from this... because even though it was small... It let me know she is thinking about me and loves me! I have never felt so much love from someone because of such a simple thing.

thats so sweet! i'm sure so hard as well! hope it helps you feel better!!
ReplyDeleteI have a miracle cream for your friend!!! After I had Bristyn my hormones were so out of wack. Tell her to get Syrigna wild yam cream. ITs a natural progesterone cream. Bruce and I tried for this one for a year and because my hormones were so crazy I couldnt get pregnant. Literally after being on the cream for a month I was pregnant. If she can't find some I can try to figure a way to get it to her.. Let me know if she's interested! You just put a little bit on a day and I noticed a difference within 2 days...
ReplyDelete